Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Sunday, July 24, 2011

2 Weeks Old



Our Precious Bella Joy is now 2 weeks old and she continues to bring us so much JOY every day. I often find myself just staring at her with tears in my eyes because I am so full of love for her. God has truly blessed us with an Amazing Gift and we Praise Him daily!



This week she had her first pediatrician appointment where we learned that she has gained weight and grown taller! She now weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and is 19 1/2 inches tall. Her cord fell off this week so she had her first real bath (only having sponge baths previously). She seemed to enjoy it once Mommy got the water a nice warm temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment