Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Beauty

















The next sticker photo won't come till Bella is 2 months old (the stickers are monthly after the initial first month), so I thought I would share a few recent pictures of our beauty until then. We took her to church for the first time last Sunday so I have included a few pictures of that as well as a picture of her and Daddy taking a Sunday Afternoon Nap :). Bella has the cutest pouty face that she makes before she starts to cry and I was able to capture it as well. She continues to captivate us with her smile and overwhelm us with God's blessing...she truly lives up to her name-Bella Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment