Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Friday, September 9, 2011

8 weeks and Growing more Beautiful by the Day!





































Week 8 and God continues to overwhelm us with JOY and Blessing from this Blue-Eyed Beauty! Jaythan started pre-K this week, and Bella and I miss him while he is away three days a week. He continues to be a wonderful helper-a GREAT Big Brother.


Bella has started smiling a lot more frequently, especially when Daddy says "Hey, Boo-Boo" :). Her first words will likely be "Boo-Boo" :). She continues to fill our days with an immense love that is indescribable. She is sleeping longer at nights-often 5-6 hours at a time. She is a great nurser, and I love the bond and intimacy that breastfeeding has given us. She loves for me to hold her in her sling-yet another way that I keep her close to my heart! Thank you God, for this Beautiful Blessing in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment