Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 MONTHS OLD!!



Time has passed so quickly, and our precious baby is now 3 months old! She truly is a GIFT of Joy and Beauty to our Hearts and brightens our days with smiles, sweet sounds, and even laughter. She is turning over consistently from her tummy to her back and tries so hard to hold herself up in a sitting position. She is always very alert and loves to look around over your shoulder. She despises the car seat, preferring for Mommy to hold her in the sling when we go shopping. She enjoys lying on our knees and talking to us for long periods of time. I really enjoy my times nursing her as she has started to interact with me more-staring into my eyes, playing with my clothes, etc... She loves it when I sing to her and often joins in with her sweet little voice. She laughs out loud when Mommy plays "This Little Piggy" with her. Such a Joyful little Princess God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment