Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Saturday, November 12, 2011

4 months old!







It's hard to believe our precious Bella Joy is Four months old already! Just this week she has started sucking her thumb-it is so very cute! She has two bottom teeth starting to break through so she is constantly putting something in her mouth. She is getting stronger at sitting up; is turning over often, and can hold her head up and alert for long periods of time. She has started talking more too-especially when there is praise music playing. We think she is singing along :). She wakes up each morning super happy and full of beautiful smiles and laughter for Mommy. She is nursing great still and loves to stare at me and play with my face while eating. I cherish every sweet moment with my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment