Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Friday, February 3, 2012

29 Weeks-Fro Yo, Waving, Giggling, and Growing up So Quickly!

Our Sweet Baby Girl is growing up so fast! I am trying to cherish every second and catalog the memories in my heart. This week she started waving when someone waved at her. She tried squash and strawberry and pear baby yogurt. She loved them all and is truly a great eater. She even tasted some of Mommy's Frozen Yogurt at Crazy Yogurt, and she loved it! She giggles uncontrollably whenever we get her undressed for bathtime. We aren't sure what is so funny, but she just can't stop laughing :). She is so fun to play with now, and always so very happy. I have people stop me everywhere I go to tell how beautiful she is, how happy she always is, and what an angel she is. I agree with all of those comments. She is an angel, a gift of Beauty, Joy, and Healing from God to our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment