Isaiah 61:2-3

Isaiah 61:2-3 "He has sent me to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes,the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."


Sunday, April 1, 2012

38 Weeks: Pink Eye, Active Playtimes, & Sympathy Kisses for Mommy





















Our precious baby girl had a rough week due to having double pink eye, allergies, and an ear infection :(. I took her to the Dr. on Wednesday because she was sneezing and had a red eye. I assumed it was merely allergies, but I wanted to get some medicine for her. Turns out it was pink eye and allergies and we began treating her with singulair granuals and an antibiotic cream for her eye. She had a couple of very rough nights where she screamed in pain continually so I took her back to the Dr on Friday to discover she had an ear infection. Thankfully, she does seem to be gradually improving with lots of prayer, TLC, and medicines. She continues to get more active each week and loves to play on the floor of the living room with her toys. She can crawl and scoot all over the room-she only does it backwards :). We started on the 3rd stage baby foods, and she is eating them like a champ! Her big brother, Jaythan, loves to read to her from the princess book that he bought for her for Christmas. It is absolutely precious to watch her listen to him-she loves him so much and gets so excited in his presence! She also loves to "help" Mommy with the laundry and especially loves playing in the laundry basket (and chewing on the side of the basket :)). Bella did the cutest thing today...I was acting like I was crying because she took the pacifier out of my hand, and she reached up and gave me the sweetest kiss on the face. My heart melted! I love my precious baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment